Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to school, back to school..

So today is my first day back at school.  Well, technically tonight since the class is from 6 - 9.  Either way, I'm nervous.  I've never taken a lot of science classes (just the required ones in high school and then a biology in college)...so I don't really know what to expect.  I do anticipate having to rely on my sister's brains to help me out on this one.  lol.  So this semester I have A&P and Nutrition and hopefully they will go alright.  Still...*nervous*

FRG meeting tomorrow night, which I am completely unprepared for.  I guess I will work on that stuff tonight and tomorrow.  Next month will be my last one, though, which is kind of bittersweet.  It will definitely come at a good itme because I'm not sure I could do both FRG and school, even if I'm just takign two classes.  If I want to do well, I know I'm going to have to focus and study a lot more than I used to.

Ugh..I guess I don't really have much to say today.  Except...well I'm a little disappointed in some of my "friends."  You know...I am always there when people need me - I call to see if they are okay, I check in on them when I know they are having a rough time, I try to do nice things for them.  But you know, when people don't need you anymore it's like you don't even exist...and that's what I'm going through right now.  Not that I need people to be up in my business all the time...but not to hear from almost ANY of them after I leave Georgia?  Not cool, guys.  Especially those of you who have needed me as a shoulder to lean on here recently....go ahead and keep on pretending like I don't exist.  You're in for a big wake up call...

/soap box.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.  :) Will try to post a little when I get home from class this evening.

1ove.

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck at School... Just started back as well Anatomy just so exciting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to Fort Campbell so I could volunteer more with my boyfriend's FRG but I live in Alabama. :(

    ReplyDelete