Friday, August 27, 2010

5 Question Friday!!

I'm gonna do 5 Question Friday from Mama M 's blog today because, although I have a ton to blog about (redeployment, John's birthday, etc.) I don't have all the pictures transferred to my computer yet.  So..maybe later on today because right now, I'm headed off in search of some awesome cowboy boots for the Miranda Lambert concert.  :)





1. How many pets do you have?
We have 3 pets - Kira, Oliver, and Jack.  Kira is a 4-year old German Shepard, Oliver is a 3-year old Beagle, and Jack is a 9-month old German Shepard mix. 
 
 Here we are with Oliver (left) and Kira (right).  This was around Christmas of 2009, before we got Jack.  Whenever I got a picture of him, I'll post it.


2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Definitely someone like Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson.  Talented, Gorgeous, Rich.  I obviously know that fame comes at a high price, but I think for one day..I would love every minute of it.  

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Don't go to the grocery store hungry!!  It's the worst mistake ever and you'll end up spending a ton of money on groceries that will go bad within the week because you don't eat them.  :P

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I don't have any kids right now but, when we do, I would just want them to be themselves.  I always felt like I was living my life on someone else's terms and I don't ever want my kids to feel like they have to do something just because I want them to.  I don't want to make them feel guilty - I want them to live their own lives and make their own decisions.  Obviously this is a tall order for a parent, but we will see how it goes.  

5. What is your favorite quote?
"Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect, but are always perfect for you."


Your turn!!  Click on the button and follow the directions!  :-D  More late

2 comments:

  1. Oooo - cute dogs! I have teenagers now, but my hubby and I had a sweet Brittany Spaniel that was our "baby" for three years before kids. :) She just passed away two years ago. Then, we got a new "baby" who is our spoiled rotten first little dog ever. My forever-baby, now that the kids are getting big, big, big! :)

    Love your answers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dogs! We have the same money saving tip! Love your answers. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete